Tooth Extractions – Springfield, PA
When a Tooth Needs to Go
Preserving your teeth should always be your first priority, and Dr. Hinebaugh can offer plenty of restorative services (such as placing dental crowns) to do so. However, sometimes a tooth simply needs to be removed, and when it does, you can rely on the American Dental Center to make the process as straightforward and comfortable as possible. If you have a problematic tooth that you’re not sure how to treat, contact our dental office today so that we can help you make the choice that’s best for your smile with a consultation to discuss options for tooth extractions in Springfield, PA.
Why Choose American Dental Center for Tooth Extractions?
- Implants, Dental Bridges, & Dentures Available in One Location
- Dentist with Nearly 40 Years of Experience
- Efficient, Comfortable Approach to Care
Reasons for a Tooth Extraction
These situations could call for a tooth extraction if we find that there are no other viable options:
- A tooth has become severely decayed, and the infection is beyond the point of being treated with root canal therapy.
- You’ve broken or damaged your tooth, and there isn’t enough dental structure left intact to support a crown.
- Your wisdom teeth can’t erupt without affecting your other teeth.
- Your mouth is overcrowded, and you need to make room for orthodontic treatment.