Porcelain Veneers – Springfield, PA
Your Dream Smile in Just 2 Visits
When you look at your smile in the mirror, what do you see? If you have discoloration, cracks, chips, slight gaps, and more, we have the perfect answer! Dr. Hinebaugh can use porcelain veneers in Springfield to transform your smile and change your life. The best part is that your results are personalized to meet your needs. Keep reading to learn more about porcelain veneers and how you can benefit from them.
Why Choose American Dental Center for Porcelain Veneers?
- High-Quality Dental Materials Used
- Experienced Dentist & Staff
- State-of-the-Art Dental Technology Available
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are thin shells of dental porcelain that are designed to cover the front (visible) surfaces of your teeth. Veneers can be custom-made to match your natural smile’s shape, size, and shade, and they can correct numerous flaws at once. Dr. Hinebaugh can veneer a single tooth to seamlessly blend in with the rest of your smile, or he can treat your entire grin depending on the imperfections that affect it.
The Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain veneers are one of our most popular cosmetic services because of these unique advantages:
- Beauty: Porcelain veneers are personalized to your exact specifications, giving you the smile of your dreams.
- Durability: With proper care, porcelain veneers can last for 10 to 15 years. Plus, dental porcelain is relatively stain-proof, making it harder to discolor your new smile.
- Confidence: When you hide your smile due to its appearance, your self-esteem takes a hit whether you know it or not. Porcelain veneers can boost your confidence, allowing you to flash your grin in any setting.
- Convenience: Porcelain veneers can be made and placed in just 2 visits, giving patients a quick and easy way to completely transform their smiles.
The Porcelain Veneers Process
After your consultation, we will schedule your first appointment, where Dr. Hinebaugh will prepare your smile for your veneers. This is done by removing a slight portion of your enamel to accommodate your new smile. Next, he will take impressions and images of your teeth, which are used to create your veneers. After about 2 weeks, you’ll come back into our office, where Dr. Hinebaugh will ensure that you’re happy with your veneers before permanently bonding them to your smile. All that’s left to do is to walk out of our office with a beautiful and confident grin!
The Cost of Porcelain Veneers
Because every patient’s smile is different, it’s hard to estimate the cost of your porcelain veneers without examining your mouth first. Dr. Hinebaugh will carefully check the condition of your oral health and the cosmetic flaws that affect your smile before developing your personalized treatment plan that includes cost. It’s important to know that any preexisting oral health issues will need to be treated before veneers, which can incur an additional cost. Also, we have financing options available to allow all of our patients to enjoy high quality and affordable care.