Invisalign® Clear Braces – Springfield, PA
A Clear and Comfortable Way to Straighten Teeth
Do you want a straight set of teeth but don’t have time for noticeable and uncomfortable traditional braces? Dr. H.W. Hinebaugh has a solution: Invisalign clear braces. This treatment allows you to achieve the smile of your dreams without having to deal with metal brackets and wires in your mouth. Invisalign is clear, comfortable, and completely removeable! Keep reading to learn more about a better way to straighten teeth and whether or not Invisalign in Springfield is right for you.
Why Choose American Dental Center for Invisalign Clear Braces?
- Experienced Dentist & Staff
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- Clear & Comfortable Treatment
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign utilizes a system of clear aligning trays that are used to gradually shift your teeth into place. These aligners are designed with clear, smooth plastic for the most discreet and comfortable wearing experience. Each tray represents a different stage of the treatment, and you’ll wear them for about 2 weeks before moving on to the next. Although Invisalign is designed to be completely removeable, it’s important to wear your aligners for at least 20 to 22 hours a day. After about 10 to 18 months, your treatment will be complete, and we will give you a retainer to ensure your results.
The Benefits of Invisalign
Invisalign is one of the most popular choices for patients who want straighter smiles because of these unique advantages:
- Comfort: Designed with smooth plastic, Invisalign is easy to wear and you won’t have to worry about cutting the inside of your mouth with metal brackets and wires.
- Diet: Enjoy all of your favorite foods because Invisalign is completely removeable.
- Treatment time: Invisalign will typically take 10 to 18 months to complete, where braces will usually require at least 2 years.
- Confidence: Possibly the biggest benefit, you can navigate through your personal and professional lives without having to worry about an embarrassing smile full of metal.
- Ease: The process is simple, and we will help you with any questions that you have every step of the way.
Are You a Candidate for Invisalign?
Because everyone’s smile is different, it’s difficult to know whether you’re a good candidate for Invisalign clear braces. The best way to know with certainty is to come into our office for a consultation with our dentist in Springfield. He will carefully examine your smile, your bite, and the severity of your misalignment before developing a personalized treatment plan. Typically, we use Invisalign to treat mild to moderate orthodontic alignment and bite issues. In serious cases of overbite, underbite, and crossbite, traditional orthodontics may be required, but this will all depend on your smile. Good candidates for Invisalign are also those who are committed to wearing their aligners and following treatment instructions. That’s why Invisalign patients tend to be older teens and adults because children can misplace their aligners.
Are you ready to get started on your straightened smile? Contact our office today to set up an appointment!